Friday, September 18, 2009

thought

A Thought

See the air is blowing to and fro,
And my heart is swinging up and down,
Hiding behind these dark clouds,
Look the sun is laughing at me now,
In search of my dreams, and
In search of the realities,
In search of unreached destinations,
Life is not as easy as it seems.
These are the areas of deserts,
Where life changes and keeps on changing,
With the changing directions of wind.
It is so typical to be a part like this,
Where I am a stranger,
Somewhere lost in the midst of
These sandy dusty storms.
The path is not at all clear,
And what else can I expect on this way,
Where you are alone,
And the life is so mysterious,
Making you feel something serious,
Testing your strength at every turn.
But I am sure, none can stop me,
Because I know my goal is calling me.
And this hiding sun will surely come up,
With new hopes and new desires,
I will have to search my way,
I am ready to do, whatever my situations say.
Whether the air may be blowing too and fro,
Whether the sun may be laughing at me,
But I am sure none can stop me,
And I am sure none can stop me.
Jayabharti

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog