Friday, September 18, 2009

Departing

DEPARTING

On this lovely evening,
In the dull light of nature,
I am going through my way,
Just going towards my future venture.
On the eve of this darkness in my life,
I am singing and rejoicing,
For what I have received,
A lonely heart,
In this lonely evening,
Of this life.
Searching for a soul friend,
With some feelings,
Which none can understand,
Crying for a companion,
Who is not mine.
Thinking that my turning in life,
May bring joy,
To that man’s heart,
Who has stolen my heart.
So far I will go,
I may not return,
For I know that sweetheart,
Don’t want this broken heart,
Be happy dear,
For I will not come back,
Enjoy your life,
For which I have changed my track,
I am going to forget
everything about you,
for I will not come back,
be happy dear stranger,
for I will not come back.
Jayabharti

1 comment:

  1. The first published poem of mine in "Expressions" in Insight Column of The Hitavada

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog